Re: [igraph] bootstrap problem

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] bootstrap problem
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:21:04 +0200

Hello,

This is probably Cygwin-specific; it works fine for me on my Mac (and
I don't have Windows so I cannot confirm this myself). I strongly
suspect that you are using an older version of Automake (note that
there is also a warning from Perl in the very first line that some
characters in a regex are unescaped in Automake).

Can you upgrade to at least Automake 1.15 (this is what I have on my
Mac) and then try again?

T.