[igraph] Writing a review essay, you could help

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: [igraph] Writing a review essay, you could help
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 00:46:23 -0500

A publisher gave me assignment to write about social network packages for R. I want to put in 2 or 3 examples of igraph usage that are research applications (not toy graphs or tutorials) for which the authors have made the R code and data available.

Are some of you who often use igraph  able to point me at a few articles or books that have open code/data? Are there more-or-less 'standard' examples you would use in graduate classes?

I'm not restricted to applications in any particular area, can be sociology, business,government, etc. I'd rather not write about love connections in Grey's Anatomy, or how many people have had sex with people that know Kevin Bacon personally, unless I can't avoid it.

I'm looking for similar examples using RSiena and statnet.

pj
Paul Johnson
http://pj.freefaculty.org