Re: [igraph] maximal_cliques_template.h: a way to stop the search?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] maximal_cliques_template.h: a way to stop the search?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:53:40 +0200

Hi Szabolcs,

> All this sounds good, but I am a bit uncomfortable with one thing:
> using IGRAPH_INTERRUPTED to signal the stop.
Indeed, you are right - using IGRAPH_INTERRUPTED would mean that it
would be impossible to decide from the main loop (where we iterate
over all the vertices) whether the user pressed Ctrl-C in Python or R
to interrupt the current computation (if we decide to add support for
this), or whether the callback function requested the calculation to
stop. Feel free to define another error code for this purpose.