Re: [igraph] Maximum graph size that Python igraph can handle

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Maximum graph size that Python igraph can handle
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:11:10 +0200

Hi,

Storing this graph should not be a problem for igraph. As for further
analysis - it depends on what you want to do with it. Some algorithms
might work while others would be infeasible to try; for instance, edge
betweenness community detection probably wouldn't work, but the
Louvain method (a.k.a. multilevel community detection) probably would
(given enough time).

All the best,
T.