Re: [igraph] A question about the installation of the C library igraph

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] A question about the installation of the C library igraph
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 11:14:11 +0200

It is a C library, which means that you have to write your own C programs to make use of it.  Here's the tutorial to get started:

http://igraph.org/c/doc/igraph-tutorial.html

On 2 April 2016 at 04:01, 王钧 <address@hidden> wrote:
I've used the brew to install the igraph according to your instruction, but i do not know how to start to use it because it isn't an app, is it? Could you please help me how to use it ?