[igraph] neighborhood

From: Khanna, Aditya [MED]
Subject: [igraph] neighborhood
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:24:37 +0000

Dear igraph community,

I am using igraph in R to compute the neighborhood (order 1, i.e. direct links) of vertices in a graph. By default, the return values contain the seed vertex (i.e. neighbor of order 0). Is there an way to only get the order 1 neighbors? I can do it by some list manipulation on the initial output, but it might be better if I can do this directly.

Thanks,
Aditya Khanna

University of Chicago

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences