Re: [igraph] edge.betweenness does not scale?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] edge.betweenness does not scale?
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 21:20:40 +0100

Hi,

Theoretically, your graph should not mean a problem to igraph, although the clustering process might take a long time because the edge betweenness algorithm is one of the slower ones. However, we cannot tell you more without being able to reproduce the problem on our side. If you can upload your file to somewhere where I could download it from, I would be happy to take a look at it.

T.