Re: [igraph] Acknowledgemnt

From: Jan Eberhardt
Subject: Re: [igraph] Acknowledgemnt
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 22:53:46 +0000

Hi,

You can check "citation(igraph)" (if you use R).

To cite 'igraph' in publications use:

  Csardi G, Nepusz T: The igraph software package for complex network
  research, InterJournal, Complex Systems 1695. 2006. http://igraph.org

A BibTeX entry for LaTeX users is

  @Article{,
    title = {The igraph software package for complex network research},
    author = {Gabor Csardi and Tamas Nepusz},
    journal = {InterJournal},
    volume = {Complex Systems},
    pages = {1695},
    year = {2006},
    url = {http://igraph.org},
  }

Kind regards
Jan

Zitat von Herb Roseman <address@hidden>:

Hi:

I am going to submit a philosophic paper that relied heavily on igraph and
your help in answering my questions. What is the proper way to acknowledge
this?

Thanks.

Dr, Herb Roseman