[igraph] Random walk from A to B

From: Nick Eubank
Subject: [igraph] Random walk from A to B
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:46:24 +0000

Hello All,

Any suggestions on the most efficient way to do a random walk starting at node A until the walk reaches node B (or hits a max number of iterations)?

I see I could use `random_walk` (in R) and just have it run a long time and then look for first arrival at node B, but I don't see a way to terminate the random walk when B is reached.

(python-igraph solutions preferred if possible! I'll code it by hand if needed, but I have a huge network (10 million nodes), so just want to see if there are any pre-compiled functions!)

Thanks!

Nick