Re: [igraph] Layout of nodes in a 2D graph with fixed Y-positions and ra

From: Charles Novaes de Santana
Subject: Re: [igraph] Layout of nodes in a 2D graph with fixed Y-positions and random non-overlapping X-positions
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:34:48 +0100

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your response and for your suggestion. I will try to follow your suggestion to create my layout without overlapping nodes. I also created a question in Stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35018513/layout-of-nodes-in-a-2d-graph-with-fixed-y-positions-and-random-non-overlapping

I will let you know about any progress I make on it!

Best,

Charles