[igraph] graph plot options

From: shailesh tripathi
Subject: [igraph] graph plot options
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:25:12 +0200

I am using igraph's plot functions for the visualisation of networks. I am wondering that the many parameters in layout.fruchterman.reingold and layout.kamada.kawai functions have been deprecated  and therefore the visualisation of large graphs, specially scale free networks, are not looking as good as they were in past versions of igraph.
I just want to know that is there any solution to achieve similar visualisation using the newest version of igraph.

Looking forward to the reply.

Best,
Shailesh Tripathi