Re: [igraph] Welcome to the "igraph-help" mailing list (Digest mode)

From: bot Bot
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 17:14:51 +0600

Hello!

I have read the page Community Detection In R
http://igraph.wikidot.com/community-detection-in-r
and tried to do the code in order to test the significance of a community.

Is it possible to rewrite the next two lines
from
"if (is.directed(graph)) stop("This method requires an undirected graph")
    subgraph <- induced.subgraph(graph, vs)"
"subgraph <- induced.subgraph(graph, vs)
subg1 <- as.undirected(subg1)"
?

Then apply the Wilcox.test to an directed graph?

In this case a bi-directed link will be replace on a undirected link and the number of in-/out-degree will be decreased.

In the paper
http://journals.aps.org/pre/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevE.81.046110 or
https://sites.google.com/site/andrealancichinetti/significant_pre_revised.pdf?attredirects=0
unfortunately, I couldn't find answer how to apply text to an directed graph

Best regards,
Mikhail