[igraph] (no subject)

From: Becky Cramer
Subject: [igraph] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:22:16 -0400

Hi,
I'm using igraph in R, and I want to do a bipartite projection that inherits edge weights from the initial two-mode graph. From what I can tell, it seems that bipartite.projection currently multiplies the original edge weights from the two-mode graph, rather than summing them (which is what I'd prefer). There was a previous post about this (http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2014-12/msg00009.html) but the answer was using python rather than R. I wondered if you have updated the R code since that post?

Thanks very much, and apologies for the (likely) wrong reply format here.
Becky