Re: [igraph] : error plot graph

From: patricia
Subject: Re: [igraph] : error plot graph
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:11:30 +0300

When I do the import of the cairo library, the following error occurs:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File <stdin>, line 1, in <module>
File "C: \ Python27 \ lib \ site-packages \ cairo \ __ init__.py", line 1, in <module> import * from _cairo
ImportError: DLL load failed: Could not find the specified module