[igraph] Limiting the number of cliques

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Limiting the number of cliques
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:41:46 +0200

Dear All,
My problem is the following (I can provide a snippet if it is needed):
I have a very connected graph, so when I look for cliques of a certain
size (let's say 10), the search goes on forever because there are
literally millions of possibilities.
I would like to know if there is a way to stop this search, for
instance by telling igraph to stop whenever a certain number of
cliques is found (or better: the minimum between the number I provide
and the total number of cliques with 10 elements).
Is it doable in igraph?
Many thanks

Lorenzo