Re: [igraph] ./configure won't detect GMP

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] ./configure won't detect GMP
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 22:31:16 +0200

Hi Szabolcs,

The configure script looks for a header named gmp.h and a library that
contains the symbol named __gmpz_add. I think that your LDFLAGS is
okay since it contains a .dylib or .so file that contains __gmpz_add,
but your CFLAGS variable should be like this:

export CFLAGS=-I$HOME/local/include/gmp

This is because gmp installs its headers in $prefix/include/gmp and
not in $prefix/include, and igraph tries to include them with #include
<gmp.h>.