Re: [igraph] Shortest path matrix

From: seema aswani
Subject: Re: [igraph] Shortest path matrix
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:40:59 +0530

Hi all,

I want the matrix not with numbers but with the vertex names as protein names. I already got the result of pair wise shortest path with its vertex names.
its class is igraph.vs. Is there any way to convert igraph.vs class in to matrix..??
a matrix like

[1,] "trpA" "tprB"    "trpC"  trpD"

That shows as result

[1,] String,2 String,2