[igraph] Status of multilevel.community function in R package

From: Peter Carbonetto
Subject: [igraph] Status of multilevel.community function in R package
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:30:35 -0700

I am working with the multi-level community detection method implemented in the igraph R library, and it is working well on my data.

It appears that the multilevel.community function in the R package was recently updated so that it outputs the cluster assignments ("memberships") at each level of the cluster hierarchy:

http://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/755

Are there any plans to release a new version of the R package on CRAN soon? If not, any suggestions for how to obtain an updated (and working) implementation of the new multilevel.community function? (I tried to install the development version from github using devtools, but I encountered problems.)

Thank you,

Peter Carbonetto