Re: [igraph] Vertex Disjoint Path Algorithm

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Vertex Disjoint Path Algorithm
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:50:37 -0400

Hi, yes, it is based on the push-relabel max-flow algorithm.

Gabor

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:13 PM, gunce orman <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear All,

I could not find any reference yet in the open sources of igraph. So I want to ask you, which algorithm do you use for vertex.disjoint.path() function in igraph ?

Are the references  same with the ones in graph.maxflow() function ? ( A. V. Goldberg and R. E. Tarjan: A New Approach to the Maximum Flow Problem Journal of the ACM 35:921-940, 1988.

M. Stoer and F. Wagner: A simple min-cut algorithm, Journal of the ACM, 44 585-591, 1997.

)

Thank you