[igraph] signal diffusion and weighted networks

From: Hermann Norpois
Subject: [igraph] signal diffusion and weighted networks
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:28:30 +0100

Hello,

I have a non-directed weighted network and I want to know: What are the neighboruing vertices of a certain vertex. Of course, I can use graph.neighborhood but it does not take into account that the edges are weighted. I am looking for a method that reflects how a signal "diffuses" if it starts at a certain vertex. Could anybody give me a hint?

Thanks
Hermann