Re: [igraph] : igraph with python

From: Herb Roseman
Subject: Re: [igraph] : igraph with python
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:07:49 +0000

I realize these instructions are not specific enough. ( lost the file in which I stored my instructions).  But in general  (1) use windows 8 to get a command line. (2) Navigate to the directory python/Scripts. (3) Move the I graph executable to that directory (4) run pip.  You can get help for running pip in the command line environment.

Repeat the process for cairo

This probably isn't completely correct, but it should work with tweaking.