Re: [igraph] IGraph and C#

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] IGraph and C#
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:59:05 +0100

> Would you please help to find out how use igraph dll with C#?
It's probably very complicated. igraph does not offer an interface for C#, so
you'll have to create the functions corresponding to igraph calls in C# and
then mark them with [DllImport("igraph.dll", ...)] -- but since almost all
igraph calls involve a struct of type igraph_t, you will also have to map the
igraph_t structure to appropriate C# data types. I have never used C# seriously
so I can only point you to a seemingly relevant article on MSDN which could
serve as a starting point (if you are really serious about this):

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235282.aspx