[igraph] igraph in practice

From: Massimo Franceschet
Subject: [igraph] igraph in practice
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:44:09 +0100

Hi!

I have prepared a full training in igraph (for students of a data science
course I am teaching). It comprises an analysis of a social network of
dolphins, featuring static and interactive visualization, centrality,
similarity, communities and network structure. You can find it at:

http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~massimo.franceschet/teaching/datascience/network/R/dolphin/dolphin-revealed.html

Well, text is in Italian, but commands are self-explaining (I can translate it
if useful). I also delivered some "interactive igraphics" Shiny apps here
(requires RStudio):

http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~massimo.franceschet/R/index.html

Thanks for your careful work. Love igraph!

Massimo