Re: [igraph] InfoMap and Isolated Vertices

From: Nick Eubank
Subject: Re: [igraph] InfoMap and Isolated Vertices
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:13:23 +0000

OK -- I'm going to try and reach out to the original integrator and see if I can figure it out.

Since infomap is random-walk based, I _think_ the code would require some accommodation for disconnected components (like tunneling or code to iterate over components). But it's also possible that infomap has been updated since that comment was written and it's no longer relevant.