Re: [igraph] Error in lazy_dots

From: Chris Watson
Subject: Re: [igraph] Error in lazy_dots
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 10:26:10 -0500

Sorry for not replying sooner. I found that changing "V(g)[n]$name" to "V(g)$name[n]" fixed this issue. I'm not sure why, as calling the function on its own did not cause any bugs with either convention, nor does typing either into the command line directly. I'm not sure how I could create a reproducible example as the function in question is called by a GUI and was somewhat hacked together.

Hopefully this gives some more insight though.
Chris