[igraph] How to crate a community?

From: Fatemeh a
Subject: [igraph] How to crate a community?
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 00:21:45 +0330

hi,
I would be grateful if any one could help me to create a community using igraph ?
I see that there is a function already to do this :
create.communities(membership, algorithm = NULL, merges = NULL,
                   modularity = NULL, ...)
but I was wondering about the underlying graph?how to consider it  , and also about the membership: membership is consider to be a vertex +membership vector , How to manage it to be edge +membership , could we consider this as well: or we should convert it to the vertex membership in that case as well ?
and also dose this function gave us overlapping communities as well or in this case each vertex(edge) should only assigned to one membership ?

thank you in advance,
--
regards
Fatemeh..A