[igraph] Shortest path

From: Herb Roseman
Subject: [igraph] Shortest path
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:05:59 +0000

I have implemented the shortest path function correctly.  It returns a list of vertices which is easily translated to edges.

 I would like to color the shortest path differently than the rest of my network.  I scoured the documentation and found no way to select individual edges.  Changing the attributes of all edges and vertices is well documented.  There's a code snippet on-line for R
E(g, path=pa)$color <- 'red'

which doesn't seem to translate to python.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best

Herb