Re: [igraph] : Infomap

From: patricia
Subject: Re: [igraph] : Infomap
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 02:46:54 +0300

Thank you for the explanation, but please explain me how to do the following, step by step; for I am beginning to study community detection algorithms now and do not have much practice in programming.

As explained earlier, I want to access the vertices of each of the communities identified by the Infomap and then check the labels for all vertices contained within each community. The graph I am using consists of 150 nodes, each of which has an attribute called "label1" which can assume the following values: 1, 2, or 3. When analyzing the values of "label1" within a community I need to calculate the proportion of different classes contained within the analyzed community, and need to do this for all communities found.

example:

Suppose a generic community:

Community 1 - has 8 vertices,

VERTICES   LABEL1