[igraph] patricia souza shared "Projeto IC" with you

From: Patricia via Dropbox
Subject: [igraph] patricia souza shared "Projeto IC" with you
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 21:52:50 +0000

From Patricia:

"Hello, (To Tamas)

the code is in PROJECT IC folder on dropbox and the code is in PROJETO.rar folder. The code is dependent on the Eigen library, which is also attached; for their use is no installation required, you simply add the folder with the header files where your compiler can find them.

To avoid the use of igraph_simplify () function, I tried to use an adjacency matrix to represent the connection between the vertices and then use the function for creating igraph_adjacency their graphs; But even compiles the code; I tried to find the error, but could not find it. If you can verify for me, I'd be immensely grateful. The same using the adjacency matrix is named and is MatrixSimilarity with comments. The data matrix is responsible for storing the data read from Iris.data file, the number of lines (vertices), columns (features) and the number of classes is in Iris.info file.

Now, thanks for your kindness."

Click here to view Projeto IC

(Patricia shared these files using Dropbox. Enjoy!)
© 2014 Dropbox