[igraph] : multiple edges

From: patricia
Subject: [igraph] : multiple edges
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 03:54:17 +0300

I am creating a weighted and undirected graph as follows:

- Draw two vertices randomly and make the connection between them, with a weight value that is stored in an array in assorted positions. The values that are stored in this matrix are unchanged.

For example, the sorteei positions 10 and 15 will in the weight matrix on the line 10 and column 15, the value stored in that position will be the weight of edge 10 --- 15.

But my code is generating multiple edges, so I'm using the igraph_simplify (& net, 1,1, & edge_comb) with igraph_attribute_combination attribute (& edge_comb, "weight", IGRAPH_ATTRIBUTE_COMBINE_FIRST, IGRAPH_NO_MORE_ATTRIBUTES) function to eliminate them. But I want the value of the weights remain unchanged; but even using the above attribute (COMBINE_FIRST) weights are changing. What can I do to correct this error?

Thank you