Re: [igraph] How to get the vertex itself not the index +write a graph i

From: Fatemeh a
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to get the vertex itself not the index +write a graph in a CSV format with all the attribute
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:43:08 +0330

thanks a lot for your help

regards,
fatemeh

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 1:58 AM, Fatemeh a <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
if I am not wrong the only format which keep all the attributes is "dot"

I believe the GML and GraphmL saves all non-complex attributes.

butis there any way to have a csv file like this ? and if not is there any way to write them in a single file as my own graph is really big ?

You just need to create a data frame, maybe get.data.frame() helps in this, and then use write.csv. igraph does not generate just a table.

Gabor

thank you so much for all your helps,
fatemeh

Gabor