Re: [igraph] : Simplify() use

From: patricia
Subject: Re: [igraph] : Simplify() use
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 08:00:10 +0300

I draw two vertices randomly between 0 and (number of samples -1) then put those positions in an array and then add these positions to the undirected graph.     Example: was drawn vertices 10 and 55, then I add these positions to a vector named after these vertices and edges (10 and 55) are added to the graph undirected manner (igraph_add_edges (& net, & degree, 0)).