[igraph] : Simplify Function

From: patricia
Subject: [igraph] : Simplify Function
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:05:03 +0300

I must eliminate the multiple edges of an undirected graph and weighted. Used to simplify (& net, 1,1,0) function but I got an error message. How do I use the function simplify keeping the weight of the new graph edges with the same value of the graph as before contained multiple edges, that is, the weights of the edges will not be changed after the new graph generated using the function.

Thank you