[igraph] shortest path on condition, more clear question

From: Ragia Ibrahim
Subject: [igraph] shortest path on condition, more clear question
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 10:37:40 +0200

apology for multi sending, but
I would like to make the question more clear,
when I used the wight (attribute of the graph edge) to get the path
the "shortest.paths" did get it even condition is not applied for teh whole path
example
node15 linked to node 10 with weight 0
node 10 linked to node 1 with weight 1
if I run
shortest.paths(graph,15,to=V(graph),mode="out", E(graph)$weight==1)
the path from node 15 to 1 will show up
I want to retrieve nodes on the path where all of them satisfy the weight condition.

thanks again.