Re: [igraph] How to interprete weights in weighted page rank

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to interprete weights in weighted page rank
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 22:22:30 +0100

Hello,

The weights are proportional to the probabilities that a random walker will
choose that particular edge when choosing an outgoing edge from its current
node. Therefore, edges with larger weights are assumed to be traversed more
frequently by said random walkers so they are considered more "important".

T.