Re: [igraph] Draw vertices in a certain order

From: Hugues François
Subject: Re: [igraph] Draw vertices in a certain order
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:22:39 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. It seems to be what I am looking for but unfortunately,
the results looks like I just threw vertices randomly :/

Below, you will find what I tried. Where am I wrong ?

Thanks,

Hug

vorder <- data.frame(
        vnames=character(nrow(data)),
        vrank=integer(nrow(data)),
        vdegree=integer(nrow(data)),
        vorder=integer(nrow(data)),
        stringsAsFactors=FALSE)
vorder[,1]<-V(g)$name
vorder[,2]<-V(g)$number
vorder[,3]<-V(g)$degree
vorder<-vorder[order(-vorder[,2], vorder[,3]),]
vorder[,4]<-seq(1,nrow(data))
vorder<-vorder[order(vorder[,1]),]

g <- permute.vertices(g, vorder[,4])