Re: [igraph] Initializing arrays

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Initializing arrays
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 00:13:51 +0200

> I wonder if it is possible to initialize an array using a txt file because I
> need to load
> a file and turn it into an array for performing mathematical operations. If
> possible,
> what command should I use.
It cannot be done with a single command; you have to open the file, read the
lines one by one, split the lines into individual numbers, and put the numbers
into an array. This is completely independent of igraph, it's just standard C
programming, but if you are unfamiliar with C itself, I suggest you to start
reading an introduction into C itself because even the most basic concepts of
igraph require a deeper understanding of the C language.

All the best,