Re: [igraph] Mixed network - shortcuts?

From: Emanuel Lopez
Subject: Re: [igraph] Mixed network - shortcuts?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:17:52 -0300

Thanks for your answer!

I think you are right, maybe our network is not actually mixed... in which case I'm taking the correct steps.

We are going to give a little more thought to this.

Thanks!

Emanuel López
CENIT
Callao 353, 3er piso B
1022 Buenos Aires - Argentina
(5411) 4373-3714 / 5199-6393
www.fund-cenit.org.ar

Hi, I would not call this a mixed graph. In a mixed graph you can have directed and undirected edges, and an undirected edge is not equivalent to a pair of mutual directed edges.

As for your question about trouble, for any measure you calculate, you need to think about whether it makes sense for your graph. If you have specific questions, let us know.

Gabor