[igraph] Help with VertexDendrogram Object

From: Daniel Biro
Subject: [igraph] Help with VertexDendrogram Object
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:21:59 -0500

I am trying to do the same thing that was resolved in this thread:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2012-June/314851.html
in the python package.

Essentially I am using community_edge_betweenness to obtain the VertexDendrogram object, but I am working with graphs that have multiple disconnected components, so the resulting object isn't quite right. How can I go about altering the resulting object so that the highest level clustering includes all of the disconnected components.

Thanks,
Daniel