Re: [igraph] 回复: how to find disconnected c omponents

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] 回复: how to find disconnected c omponents
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 01:43:23 -0400

Then I think graph.mincut() does what you want.

Gabor

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:36 AM, 四正(红砖) <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Gabor,

i'm not sure whether clusters() is my want.

i try to make it more clear:

g1 and g2 are two connected graphs, and i also can put them together as G, which contains 2 disconnected components.

in addition, in g1 and g2, several connecting components may be found by some functions.

what i want is to return 2 but not more disconnected components.

Gang