Re: [igraph] python-igraph: Get graph from edge

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] python-igraph: Get graph from edge
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:04:02 +0200

Indeed, python-igraph keeps track of the graph the edge belongs to, but this is
not exposed via an attribute yet -- to be honest, I have no idea why, probably
simply because I forgot to include it. The EdgeSeq itself (e.g., g.es) has a
"graph" attribute that you can use to get back to the graph. I will make sure
that the same attribute is added to Edge and Vertex objects in the next release.