[igraph] Networks from minutes of meetings

From: Carlos Eduardo
Subject: [igraph] Networks from minutes of meetings
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:24:34 -0700

Hi,

My field is management and I am researching decision making processes based in actors behaviors registered in minutes of meetings.

I intend to represent through networks the actors, the discussions they were involved in, and their decisions through time. Actually, I don’t know very well how to begin.

I would appreciate to know from you if it is a good idea to use networks to deal with such context. Also, I would appreciate any indication of scientific articles that would be worth reading to get started with that.

Best wishes,

Carlos