Re: [igraph] using qaptest

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] using qaptest
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 21:47:51 -0400

sna uses adjacency matrices AFAIK, so you can just convert with get.adjacency().

Gabor

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> In what format does the data need to be in order to run the quadratic assignment procedure in R?
Since qaptest is part of the sna package, I strongly suspect that you need to convert your igraph graph into sna's network format. There is an R package named "intergraph" that you could probably use -- as far as I know, it allows you to convert between several R network formats.