Re: [igraph] igraph-help Digest, Vol 82, Issue 25

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph-help Digest, Vol 82, Issue 25
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:31:30 +0200

> I'm doing some tests comparing the performance of 32 and 64 versions of my
> code and surprisingly, the 64 version is much slower. My code basically
> compute tons of shortest paths. Is that reasonable for you?
No, it isn't, but I have no idea why it could happen -- I think that the
performance should not be wildly different. If you can send us a small
self-contained benchmark code that we could compile and execute on 32-bit and
64-bit platforms as well, I could take a closer look at it to see if there's
some obvious bottleneck.