[igraph] circle shape

From: Biau David
Subject: [igraph] circle shape
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:54:44 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I have 2 problems:

- I would like to tune the shape of circle vertices: i would like to remove the black line around the circles
- I would like to be able to spread out the network as I like. FOr now, I cannot and because my network has many vertices, it seems too condensed.

Anyway of doing that?

Here is a minimal working example to play with:
#---------------------------------
library(igraph)
set.seed(112)
tata <- matrix(rbinom(50, 1, 0.5), ncol=5)
termMatrix <- tata %*% t(tata)
g <- graph.adjacency(termMatrix, weighted=T, mode = 'undirected')
g <- simplify(g)
plot(g, vertex.shape='circle')

Thanks,

David Biau