[igraph] time complexity of centrality calculation

From: Bita Shams
Subject: [igraph] time complexity of centrality calculation
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 02:23:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I need to compare time complexity of computing different centrality measures in igraph but I could not find how they are implemented exactly.
I will appreciate if you help me by telling me time complexity or referring to  the algorithm implemented to calculate centrality measures especially page.rank, evcent, and closeness centrality.
I also need to know how degree() is implemented. does it use network adjacency matrix, it is precomputed  or any others?

Many thanks
B.S