[igraph] changing widht and height of the igraph

From: Mike Dylan
Subject: [igraph] changing widht and height of the igraph
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 07:26:25 -0700 (PDT)

I need to write the output of the igraph to a .png file, I am doing this:

png(network.png height=600, width=1200)
  plot(g, layout = layout.fruchterman.reingold,  vertex.label = V(g)$name,  vertex.label.color= "navyblue",  edge.arrow.size=0.9,  edge.curved=T, edge.label=t$count, edge.label.color="darkblue", edge.label.font=12,vertex.shape="circle", vertex.label.dist=0, edge.color="darkgreen", vertex.label.cex=1, vertex.label.font=3, main="Web servers Diagram"))

I still get the same size of image. Depending of the number of nodes (number of rows), I like to change the size of the image. Is there option to chnage the size of the image in igraph?