Re: [igraph] Keeping track of reassigned IDs in C

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Keeping track of reassigned IDs in C
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:19:52 -0400

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Nils Schweinsberg <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Am 31.07.2012 00:40, schrieb Gábor Csárdi:
>>> You should be able to set them to NULL. What kind of errors are you getting?
>>
>> The only error message I get is "Command terminated".
>
> This is not an igraph error message. I guess this is a message from
> the windows cmd terminal, or something similar. Start your program
> from within a terminal and then maybe you'll see the actual igraph
> error message. But my guess might be wrong.
>
> Gabor

Apologies, I was actually wrong, you need to provide all functions in
the attribute handling table.
This is not what I remembered, but I have just checked the code.

Actually, most functions you'll have to provide, otherwise the
handling of attributes will simply not work. You are right that some
functions could be optional.