Re: [igraph] error: too few arguments to function ‘igraph_community_edg

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] error: too few arguments to function ‘igraph_community_edge_betweenness’
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:06:59 -0400

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Giuseppe G <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
>     igraph_t graph;
>     igraph_vector_t result;
>     igraph_vector_t eb;
>     igraph_vector_t bridges;
>     igraph_matrix_t merges;

This seems incomplete and not correct (wrong order) for me.

> The call:
>
> igraph_community_edge_betweenness(&graph,&result,&eb,&merges,&bridges,IGRAPH_UNDIRECTED);

This one looks better .

[...]
> However I cannot find any difference in the interface of
> igraph_community_edge_betweenness. Can you help?

It is actually different in 0.6:
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc-0.6/html/ch22s05.html#igraph_community_edge_betweenness

The good news is that you can simply pass null pointers (i.e. NULL or
just 0) for the new arguments: modularity, membership and weights.

[...]

--
Gabor Csardi <address@hidden>     MTA KFKI RMKI