Re: [igraph] network statistics

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] network statistics
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 07:27:27 +0200

> I tried to extract the weights with get.edge.attribute() but I get 163
> weights instead of 573.

What was the exact command that you issued? There should be two ways to get the
edge weights in igraph and both should return a vector with length 573 in your
case:

get.edge.attribute(g, "weight")
or
E(g)$weight

> Also, i tried to get the edge list, but I get the 573 edges with no weights
> associated.

get.edgelist does not return the weights by default. You can attach the weights
to the edge list as follows:

cbind(get.edgelist(g), E(g)$weight)